Payment Options

East Carolina University Continuing and Professional Education requires that all payments be made prior to the start of the course. If your employer is paying your course or program fee with a check, please submit payment prior to the course. If you or your agency are paying using a company credit card, payment is due at time of registration. You can pay online or by phone at (252) 328-9198.

Credit Card

We accept Discover, MasterCard or Visa.

Check or Money Order

You may use a check or money order to pay by mail or in-person. Please make checks payable to East Carolina University.

Third-Party Payments

  • Purchase Orders – CPE does not accept purchase orders.
  • Interdepartmental Transfer (IDT) for East Carolina University Staff and Faculty – CPE accepts IDTs. You must complete the registration process and provide the department IDT information along with a copy of the journal entry. Please send a copy of the journal voucher to


East Carolina University Continuing and Professional Education accepts cash in its office or on-site at a program. You can visit our office Monday-Friday. We are located in the Self Help Center, Suite 401, 301 Evans St. Greenville, NC 27858.

Additional Information

Please note, you will not receive your Certificate of Completion until payment is received in full.